Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-11-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
sachinwalia
Connoisseur
sachinwalia began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad, Kindle Fire, Kindle SO
@@FS: Like New Sony Reader Black PRS 650

I have a month (a little over month) old black PRS 650 which I barely use. I am selling it for $230 with first class shipping with tracking in US only. Outside US, shipping will be extra. I have sold PRS 505 sometime back as well on this forum with good rating from buyer. It comes with original box and accessories. PM if you want to see the pics.

Previous trade thread is here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78637
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0225.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	603.9 KB
ID:	66525  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-24-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Reduced price
sachinwalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm interested
LOL, I bought 505 from you last time Please, upload few photos of the reader with all stuff which comes with it. Thanks!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
sachinwalia
Connoisseur

Hi BeTePoK,

I remember selling it to you. I'll post the pictures in the evening today. cheers.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
sachinwalia
Connoisseur

Updated post with reader picture.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:27 AM   #5
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
a little expensive?
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2011, 09:18 PM   #6
sachinwalia
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by injapan View Post
a little expensive?
I'd appreciate if you add something valuable to the thread. If you have a complain or suggestion you can send me a PM.

There is a word for your post for good reasons:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ead%20crapping
Old 02-22-2011, 03:37 AM   #7
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I would buy it, but can't find enough PP to send you...
Old 02-22-2011, 07:01 AM   #8
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Have you tried drinking more?
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:48 AM   #9
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Have you tried drinking more?
Old 02-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #10
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Sorry to continue crapping on a thread about an excellent reader which I myself am considering, but . . .

. . . Ardeegee is making a pun involving your use of PP and the side-effects of drinking. (Either that, or RDG's referencing the probabilistic polynomial time complexity class and the joke went way over my head.)

What sort of condition is your PRS 650 in, sachinwalia?
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #11
sachinwalia
Connoisseur

It's like new. I only read one book on the device and now it is secured in it's original package. The only reason I am selling is to generate some cash for iPad 2 (which I am sure would be announced soon). It is as new as you can find at a retail store.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #12
sachinwalia
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
I am not sure if there is any other way to do this transaction. If you know something then we can talk about it via PM. cheers.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #13
sachinwalia
Connoisseur

Sold to user Radial7
Old 03-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #14
Radial7
Radial7 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Thanks Sachinwalia. Great to deal with and brilliant product.
Radial7 is offline   Reply With Quote