Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-20-2008, 05:37 PM   #16
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
those remind me of child writing boards a bit.You all read from that?

and I have to say the name of this thread was-frightening.
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:27 PM   #17
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobolover View Post
those remind me of child writing boards a bit.You all read from that?

and I have to say the name of this thread was-frightening.
No, Lovecraft and M.R. James are frightening. Size is subjective!!! -- hahahahaha
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #18
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
M.R.James?mr. whiny whiny James?Well,liked his stories so far,BUT calling the wery fisrt essay on horror as "offensive"?
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote