Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
kazuma6666
Enthusiast
kazuma6666 began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook OPUS, Kindle paperwhite
Paperwhite cover - not a slim one

Hello,

I'm looking for a cover for the paperwhite. First, I don't want a cover that will stay on my reader. I had an opus before, and the cover was perfect because i could read without it, it was just protective. Here is the cover type I had :

I'm pretty sure the name isn't "cover", and that's actually what I'm searching for. The name of this type of cover so I can google it to find one for my paperwhite.

I find that the paperwhite is already a bit heavier than the opus, I don't want to add to that a cover. So I'd like what we call a "housse" in french I think. google translates that to slipcover but I don't think that's what I'm searching for.

Also, if you know of some cover of that type for the paperwhite I'm interested.

Thanks!
kazuma6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
What you're looking for is called a "sleeve". Here's an example http://www.amazon.com/OCTOVO-PU-Slee...m_sbs_kstore_5

Hope this helps
Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #3
Tabatha
Groupie
Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KTouch-PW-WIFI Galaxy Tablet 7 Plus 32gb Galaxy Player 5.0-4.2
The Paperwhite also will fit in the Mini Sleeve from Oberon which is embossed leather.
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
I'm wondering if there are also "cases" made out of hard plastic or something for transporting it together with other heavy items or in a full backpack. I'm a bit worried that sometimes a regular case wouldn't provide enough protection.
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I use a sleeve from Wenger. Soft, zippered, and decent shock protection -- http://www.amazon.com/SwissGear-LEGA.../dp/B003SCQ6TQ
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2012, 02:23 AM   #6
kazuma6666
Enthusiast
kazuma6666 began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook OPUS, Kindle paperwhite
Thanks for the info, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Now to find it in Europe, I guess I'll check ebay.
kazuma6666 is offline   Reply With Quote