Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #1
WordsWithDani
EatSunflowerSeedsEveryday
WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.WordsWithDani never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hello there! You're looking nice this evening/afternoon/morning

What can I say in an introductory post? Things about me? What would you want to know? I have an awful habit of not washing the coffee cup from yesterday before I put more coffee in it (gross, right?). One of my favorite things to do is shift through thrift stores looking for old records to buy (discovered Dolly Parton that way, she's rad). I paint my nails an awful lot.

Things that might be relevant to this board? I love reading, I love libraries, and I'm always doing it on the go. Oh, also, I've recently published my first novella on the Kindle and maaaaaaaaaaaybe I'm here to promote it a little bit? Maybe. We'll see, eh?
WordsWithDani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi WordsWithDani and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #3
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome, Dani. Good luck with your book. Enjoy the forum.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #5
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi WordswithDani,

Welcome. Thanks for the intro.

Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote