Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Thumbs up Get a $25 B&N GC if you buy a Nook from BestBuy.Com

From 9/5-9/11, BestBuy will give you a $25 B&N E-Book gift card if you buy the NOOK WiFi eReader or the NOOK 3G+WiFi eReader from them. Just click where it says 'Free $25 E-Book Card: Find Out How'.

UPDATED: BestBuy will give you a $25 Sony ReaderStore E-Book gift card if you buy the Sony Reader Pocket Edition Digital Book, Touch Edition Digital Book or the Daily Edition Digital Book from them. Just click where it says 'Free $25 E-Book Card: Find Out How'.

Last edited by arcadata; 09-05-2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Added Sony
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
TrvlrsChick
Enthusiast
TrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook STR
Argh! And I bought my nook from there two weeks ago!
TrvlrsChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
If your drive is not too far, usually if you head back to Best Buy, they will meet the new promotion if your purchase was within the last 30 days. They are usually good about that. It might be worth the drive and talking to the manager. Good Luck.
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:46 PM   #4
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
Don't bother... the $25.00 gift card is only for a SONY purchase and not a Nook.
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
TrvlrsChick
Enthusiast
TrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enoughTrvlrsChick will become famous soon enough

Actually, it is for the nook, and I did indeed get comped a $25 gift card! Woo hoo!
Advert
Old 09-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
That is not what the ad states (my add states that it is for a Sony purchase). I do admit that it leads you to believe that it is for the Nook since it is posted next to the Nook and the Sony product is not even on the page.
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #7
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmonster View Post
That is not what the ad states (my add states that it is for a Sony purchase). I do admit that it leads you to believe that it is for the Nook since it is posted next to the Nook and the Sony product is not even on the page.
I don't know what ad you are looking at, but this is pretty clearly talking about a nook. I personally am not interested since I already own a Sony Reader (though had this deal existed a few months ago when bought mine, I might have been tempted), but it's very clearly for the Nook.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nook.png
Views:	224
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	57706  
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
CPhill505
CPhill505 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-600
That makes the Nook wifi really $125. hmmm..either it's not selling well at Bestbuy or they're expecting new stock? I'm just being hopeful..
CPhill505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #9
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmonster View Post
It looks like the gift card is available at BestBuy.com, online only.

Here's a link: BB

Last edited by wandalynn; 09-05-2010 at 06:46 PM.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #10
CPhill505
CPhill505 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-600
Nope..It's in our local circular also.
CPhill505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #11
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
My ad says it's for both. Two separate promotions.

$25 for either nook
$25 for any Sony ereader (their older models)
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
TrvlrsChick
Enthusiast

I bet they're trying to clear out for new stock. Nook 2, maybe?