Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
jana_leigh14
jana_leigh14 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Open EPUB or Adobe EPUB Library ebooks?

I am very new to all of this! I downloaded overdrive so I can take out library ebooks. Do i want to place a hold on the Adobe EPUB ebooks or the Open EPUB ebooks? Thanks!
jana_leigh14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Open ePUB books can be read by the Kobo reader, as they're not DRM'd - you can import those into the Kobo app. Adobe ePUB Files are DRM protected, and need a program like Aldiko to read them. I suggest doing a search of the forms for 'Aldiko' and 'Adobe ADE' and reading through a few of those threads to get an idea of what you're trying to do.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2011, 01:07 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
One other thing, if you plan to return your ebooks sooner than the expiration date, only Adobe ePub books can be returned early.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote