Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
50% Off Promo Code for KoboBooks.com - Valid Dec. 15 Only

Promo Code: 1stbirthday

Valid for one use per account.

Fine Print:

"Offer valid from December 15 at 12:00 AM through to December 15 at 11:59 PM. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust amount paid on previous purchases. Discount code is valid for 50% off an individual eBook purchase excluding eBooks from Hachette, Grand Central, Warner, and Little Brown. Newspapers and magazines are excluded from this offer. Promotional code must be entered at time of purchase to qualify for this discount. Discounts cannot be applied nor the discount value refunded once a purchase is complete. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time without notice."
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0AT View Post
Promo Code: 1stbirthday

Valid for one use per account.

Fine Print:

"Offer valid from December 15 at 12:00 AM through to December 15 at 11:59 PM. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust amount paid on previous purchases. Discount code is valid for 50% off an individual eBook purchase excluding eBooks from Hachette, Grand Central, Warner, and Little Brown. Newspapers and magazines are excluded from this offer. Promotional code must be entered at time of purchase to qualify for this discount. Discounts cannot be applied nor the discount value refunded once a purchase is complete. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time without notice."
Thanks G0AT! It worked perfectly!
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
I've used it, I bought Bill Bryson's At Home
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Yeah, I couldn't pass it up.

I bought 'Never Let Me Go' by Kazuo Ishiguro for $4.95

Hard to beat that price.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
Figures,the two books I want are on the not included list.

Thanks for sharing though.

Oh, I take that back...I found Netherland which I've been meaning to buy for a while.

Last edited by SHOECHICK; 12-15-2010 at 01:10 PM.
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2010, 01:31 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Thanks! Off to do some shopping.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #7
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Remember that even though the coupons come with a list--any of the books that are not agency priced (usually indicated by having only one price listed) almost always work.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:04 PM   #8
Gordo29
Connoisseur
Gordo29 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo-1st Porcelain 2nd Black, Touch, Aura, now Libra H2O
I think this discount only works on 1 book? If this is true, I unfortunately picked the cheaper book to apply the discount to first. Woe is me.
Gordo29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #9
La Coccinelle
Connoisseur
La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo (original)
Thank you, G0AT! I love coupons.
La Coccinelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:18 PM   #10
Canorka
Connoisseur
Canorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura aboutCanorka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
Wooh. Picked up The Complete George Orwell Novels for $16. Yesterday (the 14th), somehow. Good stuff.
Canorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #11
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Remember that even though the coupons come with a list--any of the books that are not agency priced (usually indicated by having only one price listed) almost always work.
Thanks taming, you just saved me some money.

I used the Holiday35 code issued today for 35% off on a book that wasn't in the list of qualifying books they provided. Unlimited use - one day only.

There was a book I'd wanting (The Sentimentalist ), and it wasn't ever in the list of qualifying books for any codes. So after reading your post, I tried the 35% code and it worked - only $6.49

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote