Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #151
Spyro
Spyro began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite
Is it possible to setup this reader to refresh e-ink with every page turn?

Also, thanks for the awesome reader, I can finally use my paperwhite for learning to school from pdfs.
Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #152
George's Kindle
Enthusiast
George's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: kindle 3
Awesome work. I have already used your pdf reader on the K3 keyboard and now installed the KOReader on a K5. It works nicely. However, I have also issues with the document settings, which always get lost when I close the document.

Anyway - great work - two thumbs up.
George's Kindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:20 AM   #153
George's Kindle
Enthusiast
George's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beautyGeorge's Kindle does all things with Zen-like beauty

I have severe problems with the KOReader - maybe I overlook some things - because I came late here.

With the newest nightly built I get crashes as soon as I start in documents and select a pdf. With the official release version I get stuck in the file manager and cannot return to the kindle's main screen. Again maybe I'm too stupid and miss some infos here. (I am on a K5 Touch with 5.3.2)
Old 04-30-2013, 07:43 AM   #154
fil9998
Enthusiast
fil9998 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
bugs on paperwhite

hi thaks for all.
bugs/suggestions:

reader does not remeber preferred or last settigs used on epubs and pdfs..
this is particularly annoying for pdfs to be reflowed.

no choice of fonts.

from KUAL "open last document" simply does not works.

random crahes explecially on reflowed pdfs.

Last edited by fil9998; 04-30-2013 at 07:48 AM.
fil9998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:40 AM   #155
George's Kindle
Enthusiast

The new nightly still crashes when started from documents.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #156
Eithrial
Enthusiast
Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Eithrial knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW
Amazing work. Thank you guys.
Eithrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #157
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Dunno about the latest nightly... but with KUAL V2.0 (just released) my "open last document" via Kual works perfectly.. (just tested it last night as it happens)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #158
Kobudera
Hungarian
Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.Kobudera taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: Kindle
Hi!

I need language selected. How to?
Kobudera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #159
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobudera View Post
I need language selected. How to?
not yet
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #160
fil9998
Enthusiast
fil9998 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by fil9998 View Post
hi thaks for all.

bugs/suggestions:

reader does not remeber preferred or last settigs used on epubs and pdfs..
this is particularly annoying for pdfs to be reflowed.

fixed

poor choice of fonts: I'd particularly appreciate very much to use kindle's extended fonts I've put in \fonts directory

from KUAL "open last document" simply does not works. fixed

random crahes explecially on reflowed pdfs.
sometimes it still happens, but not too frequentely.
fil9998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #161
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just want to say... I use possibly an ancient nightly now...

But this still RULES over the native reader. That was all.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #162
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I just want to say... I use possibly an ancient nightly now...
+1

Quote:
But this still RULES over the native reader. That was all.
1++
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #163
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I used the last nightly...with KUAL and FW 5.3.5

Sadly it doens´t work. If i want to start the reader and start in documents it returns without any action to the main screen..
The Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #164
twobob

bah... that's not very helpful is it.

Hmm.. I'll try to see which one I used.. one sec.

https://code.google.com/p/koreader-p...f.zip&can=2&q= I believe I use...

Last edited by twobob; 05-12-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #165
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.The Grim Reaper is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
bah... that's not very helpful is it.

Hmm.. I'll try to see which one I used.. one sec.

https://code.google.com/p/koreader-p...f.zip&can=2&q= I believe I use...
Yeah. Thanks. Works great.
The Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
application, k5 tools, kindle, koreader, launcher add-ons, lua, reader, touch