Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 12-30-2010, 12:10 AM   #1
cjrenick
cjrenick has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Literati
Sharper Image Literati owners?

Where else can you get magazines for the Literati? I looked on Kobobooks.com, but they have very limited selection. Would like to get Men's Health or Maxim. My wife has Nook color and I know B&N carries these magazines. I don't think I can sideload to my Literati though from B&N.
cjrenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Hmm, as I recall B&N was listed as supported so you might try by testing a free book on B&N. Check the Literati web site (see our wiki) and see but I think its on there.

Oops, I was getting B&N confused with Borders. It does not support B&N.

Last edited by DaleDe; 12-30-2010 at 06:25 PM. Reason: mistake
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
Archerhawk
Archerhawk began at the beginning.

Device: Literati
Have you taken a look at some free software called Calibre. It will help with most of the things you want
Archerhawk is offline   Reply With Quote