Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-30-2010, 07:59 AM   #1
jee
Enthusiast
jee began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe
Does EZ Reader Pro 5 come with a CD

I want to buy a used EZ Reader Pro 5, but I suspect the seller's details and contact information aren't correct. Could someone tell me if the reader comes with a CD included (since the seller says so)?

Thanks in advance.
jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Nope, no CD comes with a Pocket Pro. Not sure what the seller is selling it for, but Astak have them now for $149 + shipping.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jee View Post
I want to buy a used EZ Reader Pro 5, but I suspect the seller's details and contact information aren't correct. Could someone tell me if the reader comes with a CD included (since the seller says so)?

Thanks in advance.
EZReader Pro 5 ? No such beast

EZReader Pocket Pro, a 5" reader. Yes.

No CD needed. It looks like 1 or 2 USB Sticks to any computer it attaches to.
Be wary of a seller that does not know how to read the label on a a product that they are selling. ASTAK and NewEgg are trusted places I know, that sell online.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:22 AM   #4
jee
Enthusiast
jee began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe
Thank you guys so much, you saved me bucks on this one! I think it's a false Ebay profile. He is ''selling'' it for $30 .

I reported the suspicious user to the Ebay customer service.
jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:44 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jee View Post
Thank you guys so much, you saved me bucks on this one! I think it's a false Ebay profile. He is ''selling'' it for $30 .

I reported the suspicious user to the Ebay customer service.
$30 would not buy you the (replacement) battery and a charger

Even the "el-Cheapo" LCD readers run almost a $100
If that is a pocket Pro, it may be broken or stolen (which also means, no needed accessories)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Device: EZ Read Pocket Pro
There is no CD included with a Pocket Pro 5", this is probably not a legitimate seller. We don't require a CD to install any software, you simply download Adobe Digital Editions.

I recommend using our regular site (www.astak.com) to make an EZ Reader purchase. And report that seller as suspicious!
jenifer.ezread is offline   Reply With Quote