Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Qwill
Enthusiast
Qwill began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket eDGe
EntourageEdge.com mirror and Archive

The Twichy's thread about the entourage knowledge base mirror made me nostalgic about the time where we still could smell the cake in the oven...

I found that the web archive site ( which makes mirrors of internet website) still has a bunch of mirrors of the entire entourage edge.com website at different date. It's even possible to browse through the catalog of books proposed by Entourage at that time.)

Links and animations are functionals ... I even tried to buy a book .. but .. no. It's just the website that is mirrored, not the company ;-/

I know it won't revive the company, but it might be of interest for "post-entourage" users of pocket-edge's...

The list of mirrors Is here : http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/htt...ourageedge.com

For example, this is the entourageedge.com in december 2010 :
http://web.archive.org/web/201012301...urageedge.com/

Have fun !!

Qwill
Qwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Cool! Thanks, Qwill! (Nice to see you again! I know you haven't been gone as long as some people -- I mention no names.)

I wonder if we can find the old specs pages? Or the video tutorials enTourage hosted?
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Or the video tutorials enTourage hosted?
I wonder if these made it to Youtube?
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #4
dlw
dlw began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX, Pocket eDGe, Nexus (2012), and now an iPad Air (3)
Yep, the videos are still on YouTube: see here for the results of a quick search -- enTourage's as well as a lot of other folks' videos.
dlw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
Filark
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for that, dlw. There are some gems in there! But the videos I was talking about (not very clearly ) are the eDGe Live Tutorials Lorenzoens posted today in another post: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/view_mee...777/fa9018ce9d.

Remember those?

Can you use your PE yet, or should I not ask?

Last edited by Filark; 02-04-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
https://www.fuzemeeting.com/view_mee...777/fa9018ce9d.

Are these to be found elsewhere, I can't seem to download them. I had not seen them and the Q and A one looks to be of use. If not I will just watch them.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
It would be nice if the site didn't fall over and say it wants the password. So far I haven't been able to see anything.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanjt View Post
It would be nice if the site didn't fall over and say it wants the password. So far I haven't been able to see anything.
I saw the password prompt but the webpage advanced without my intervention. Selected one presentation at random and it displayed just like when i viewed it originally on entourage.com.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:50 AM   #9
Filark

I didn't have any trouble with it, either, although it was slow to load.