Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
Bloomsayer
Bloomsayer
Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Bloomsayer is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle
2.99 for Kindle. Adventure, Travel, Rock-N-Roll.

Hey newbie here. I would love to share my first title Adventure, Travel, Rock-N-Roll with the world. I wrote the book as an expose style, auto-biography looking into the dangerous world of door-to-door sales.

I spent one forgettable year as a teen traveling the country selling such products as vacuums, frying pans, magazine's and a magic citrus cleaner. I would love the book to persuade today's youth from accepting jobs that seem "too good to be true".

I spent the last decade trying to write the book in order to show people what I did wrong. Late last year it finally dawned on me. I should include what I have done right since my horrible year to provide inspiration to those down on their luck.

I was sleeping on the streets and abusing drugs at one point. Today I am happily married, sober, and I even have a couple books for sale on Amazon.

If anyone is interested in my work here is the amazon link- http://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Travel-Rock-N-Roll-ebook/dp/B0055FDR0K/.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless.
Adam Brandt
Bloomsayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
addiction, adventure, ebook, kindle, memoir