Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Best case/cover still available for K1?

Since I've decided to keep my K1 instead of upgrading to a K3; and since I'm adding an epub device to my collection (Cybook Opus); I thought it was time to consider "refreshing" my K1 to make it feel newer

I'm going to pick up a Decalgirl skin (and one for the Opus) but I was also considering finally getting a new case to replace the original case that came with the K1...yes, I've been using that case all along.

Besides Oberon...which is beautiful, but pricey to match...are there some other K1 covers still out there available?
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
This guy has been handmaking Kindle covers from the VERY beginning, and I love his work:

http://strangedog.com/store/index.ph...0955809393caef
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Try http://www.oberondesign.com/

A little Exspensive, but the Best and Beautiful too !

OOPS Sorry didn't read full post, saw you love Oberon, but yes Pricey, Sorry !

Last edited by Kevin2960; 08-14-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaggisMacJedi View Post
This guy has been handmaking Kindle covers from the VERY beginning, and I love his work:

http://strangedog.com/store/index.ph...0955809393caef
I see nothing has changed...all the K1 covers listed are always sold out!
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote