That foreign fellow and the goof 4 14.29%
Daffy and Bugs (She's getting a drafted running mate) 15 53.57%
The Blue One, Next to the Fish 14 50.00%
pshrynk and Patricia 12 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2008, 11:13 AM   #76
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
2012?
Not worth your trouble. According to the Mayans, the world will end a month after the 2012 elections.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:15 AM   #77
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Not worth your trouble. According to the Mayans, the world will end a month after the 2012 elections.
Right. I forgot about that. I guess it's time to party like it's 1999!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #78
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Right. I forgot about that. I guess it's time to party like it's 1999!
Cue the Purple One.....

(And I will now not be able to get that song out of my head.... Not that that is a bad thing.)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #79
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Cue the Purple One.....

(And I will now not be able to get that song out of my head.... Not that that is a bad thing.)

Granted. In walks Barney singing "I love you, you love me..."

I wish LazyScot's internal iPod would play all day, then in the middle of the night, switch to Little Red Corvette, which is really Raspberry Beret but with different words. Same tunes!
Old 11-05-2008, 11:32 AM   #80
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Granted. In walks Barney singing "I love you, you love me..."

I wish LazyScot's internal iPod would play all day, then in the middle of the night, switch to Little Red Corvette, which is really Raspberry Beret but with different words. Same tunes!
Hey!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #81
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hey!
is that a protest against barney, little red corvette, or raspberry beret ? or lazyscot's internal ipod ?

it's really not clear.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #82
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
2012?
Just gives me more time to 'accumulate' more votes........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #83
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hey!
Why so glum, chum?
Old 11-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #84
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
You kids get off my lawn! Take that wish stuff to the incorruptible corrupt a wish thread!

:grumpyoldmanwithabigwidebrimmedhat:
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:53 PM   #85
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
If not I can suffer and be the Ambassador to Australia.
We'd be stoked to have you, Jerry. How good are you at drinking beer and tackling croc's? See, it's sort of a hazing ritual, and you're not allowed to spill a drop while you're tying up the bitey end...

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:57 PM   #86
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
We'd be stoked to have you, Jerry. How good are you at drinking beer and tackling croc's? See, it's sort of a hazing ritual, and you're not allowed to spill a drop while you're tying up the bitey end...

Cheers,
Marc
Marc I think I am up to the challenge but I it depends on the consumption rate because I dont want to end up drinking croc's and tackling beers.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #87
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Sure... whatever you want but you'll have to wait until I run again in 2012. My 13 votes was just a little bit short.
I dont see how that could have happened I voted 15 times the math just doesnt add up??? WE were robbed and I so had my Bikini ready for Hawaii!!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #88
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
I dont see how that could have happened I voted 15 times the math just doesnt add up??? WE were robbed and I so had my Bikini ready for Hawaii!!

JJ
I'm over it. The election was sooo yesterday!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #89
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:

JJ
They used voting machines from Chicago and Boston -- vote early and often.

(Sometimes its not who votes, but who counts the vote.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:11 AM   #90
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Does this mean that pshrynk and I won, then?
Or was it the blue one, next to the fish?
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness