Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
Karen O
Rediscovering my RCA 1100
Karen O began at the beginning.

Device: RCA 1100
Introducing myself

Hi, everyone. I have an old RCA 1100 that I had left unused for years, and now I'd like to add titles (I'm almost through the titles that I had downloaded years ago).
Karen O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome, Karen O! Glad to have you join us.

Do check out the ebooks section here, you may find some titles to put on your new-again toy.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Karen O and welcome to the Forum. Lots of friendly advice here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Karen & welcome to MobileRead. I don't know how many books in the download forums are in .RB format, but with Nick's Mobi2imp program you can convert any of the MobiPocket books here into a format that can be read on your RCA device.

Glad you found us here @ MobileRead. Just for nostalgia, I've been thinking about buying an eBookwise reader, which appears to be just a newer generation of your RCA one. (I'm not sure hubby would understand why I think I need yet-another eBook reader, though.)
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote