Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
How do I get 'all books' in v. 0.9.3? Also import question

I was previously using v 0.9.0. In the new version, there is a selection for "Virtual Library", but no way that I see to get ALL books to do a search or sort.

My second question is on importing. How do I restrict import to exclude pdf files of books already present in epub or mobi? I thought this worked with an earlier version, but I can't see how to do such settings in the current version. It's probably still there, but I'm just not seeing it.

One of the things that I am doing is importing one library into another. Haven't done that before.

Thanks!! This is SUCH a great program. I'm sure I've only discovered some of its usage!

Last edited by Tarana; 05-23-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Tirana, if you haven't created any virtual libraries or None is currently selected then the button should appear as "Virtual Library", and if the search bar is empty then alongside it there should be "(all books)"

If a virtual library is selected then the button will appear as "Virtual Library", and alongside it there should be "(n of m)", where 'n' is the number of books meeting the current criteria in the search bar and 'm' is the number of books that meet the search criteria that defines the virtual library.

To deselect the current Virtual Library click the button (or Alt+R) and select None.

In the Auto Add feature you can exclude formats but I am not aware that it can be made conditional on the presence of other formats.

Maybe you could do a (formats:"=MOBI" or formats:"=EPUB") and formats:"=PDF" search and use the remove specific format to get rid of the 'superflous' PDF's.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert