Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-06-2013, 06:22 AM   #31
Myrrho
Myrrho began at the beginning.

Device: none
Pocketbook Pro 912 it is, thank you very much to all for your help. I started configuring it and will try to make it as simple to use as possible. The question that remains and won't be answered until it gets there is whether or not his solar panels will charge it correctly.
Myrrho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #32
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
And if they don't he could take it to town and charge it somewhere, such as with a friendly shopkeeper.

Maybe it's a good idea to get a nice big sturdy cover for it.

I hope that your efforts will be well received
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert