Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-23-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Auto Margins?

What is "Auto Margins" in the PDF Reader all about? It doesn't do a thing for me on documents, where the "margins" are even the most obvious.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #2
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDay View Post
What is "Auto Margins" in the PDF Reader all about? It doesn't do a thing for me on documents, where the "margins" are even the most obvious.
Yeah, I wish Onyx would put out a more detailed user guide. I don't know what half of those margin/viewing options do, including the one you mentioned. We seriously need a 'tips and tricks' thread in the forum.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
iampiti
Connoisseur
iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!iampiti will blow your mind, man!

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles8008 View Post
Yeah, I wish Onyx would put out a more detailed user guide. I don't know what half of those margin/viewing options do, including the one you mentioned. We seriously need a 'tips and tricks' thread in the forum.
Yeah, a tips and tricks guide would be nice, but the right solution is the other one you mentioned: Onyx is the manufacturer, they should give customers a nice manual.
iampiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDay View Post
A couple of months ago I did an explanatory video for this feature:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPnN0p3BCME

Titles in it are a little bit asynchronous but I hope you can get the idea

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-28-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote