Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
RJPineiro
RJPineiro began at the beginning.

Device: none
$2.99 for bestselling author R.J. Pineiro's Global Climate Thriller, MELTDOWN

Dear MobileRead's Community

My name is R.J. Pineiro and I’m pleased to announce the release of my newest novel, MELTDOWN, a global climate thriller that explores the threat-multiplier danger of eco-terrorism in a warming world. Living the eco-friendly brand, I have chosen to publish this work paperless (a first in 20 years writing fiction and 15 novels) through Amazon's electronic book service, which can be easily downloaded to the Kindle, Apple’s iPhone and iTouch, or even your personal computer. Amazon is offering this electronic book at the low introductory price of $2.99 per download.

Description: Renown global climate scientists Natasha Shakhiva and Konrad Malone join forces with Erika Baxter from the Department of Defense’s new Global Climate Counterterrorism Unit to combat Eco-Terrorist Dragan Kiersted, who is committed to destroy the world by accelerating the effects of global warming with frightening acts of ecological terrorism.

For ordering information, click here: http://www.amazon.com/MELTDOWN-ebook...9685203&sr=8-2

You can always reach me at this email and through my website at www.rjpineiro.com

Thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

God Bless,

--R.J.
RJPineiro is offline   Reply With Quote