Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-15-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
cultureulterior
cultureulterior began at the beginning.

Device: Astak
32GB?

Has anyone tried a 32 GB sdhc card in the EZReader yet?
cultureulterior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
I couldnt find a 32 GB card near where i live so i just bought a 16GB card. It would be nice if someone with one can test it on the PP and see if it works or not (besides a 16GB is more than enough to hold lots of files and some comics i hope can see on the PP).
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #3
keng2000
Researcher and Consultant
keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: MACBOOKPRO17" HP2400TX SONYUX27
I have tested with 32GB Class 6. It works fine on V5
keng2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Why on earth would you even WANT to use a 32 gig card in a book reader?

You can fit a lifetime of reading onto a 2 GB card without problems
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post

Add MP3 files to listen while you ?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #6
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Add MP3 files to listen while you ?
Considering how crappy the mp3 player in most readers are... why would you even want too?
Old 09-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #7
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Considering how crappy the mp3 player in most readers are... why would you even want too?
To help run the battery down quickly.

Seriously, they say that the Hanlin MP3 player is great. I don't use it so I can not vouch for that.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #8
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:

Yeah.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:39 AM   #9
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post

Seriously, they say that the Hanlin MP3 player is great. I don't use it so I can not vouch for that.

I've not even tried it on my Pocket Pro, but now you've got me curious....
Old 09-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #10
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post

Compared to my iPod 30GB Gen5 ... not so great no

But if you want to constantly recharge your reader, then by all means use it as a mp3 player
Old 09-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Using good Headphones (I use Sony MDRV150), it sounded great (no noisy audio or breakup).
I have not developed the knack, so switching modes to navigate Audio and the returning to your Read is a PITA.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #12
kennyc

Quote:
Using good Headphones (I use Sony MDRV150), it sounded great (no noisy audio or breakup).
I have not developed the knack, so switching modes to navigate Audio and the returning to your Read is a PITA.
That's pretty much exactly why I haven't tried it. The UI/Navigation in the Pocket Pro leaves much to be desired as compared to the Sony 505 IMHO.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #13
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Which is why you read on your lieseuse and listen to music on your mp3-player. Problem solved
Old 09-17-2009, 08:25 AM   #14
cultureulterior
cultureulterior began at the beginning.

Device: Astak
Quote:
Originally Posted by keng2000 View Post
I have tested with 32GB Class 6. It works fine on V5
Thanks!
cultureulterior is offline   Reply With Quote