Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #16
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505

Sam & Buster

Thomas (on dunny! sadly no longer with me)
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
No you don't: you're a cat, for heaven's sake! Support the team!
yeah !! sheesh !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Whoops! Wrong picture. Okay, here's one of me and my hoomin's family (pssst! those chicks are a lot nicer than that big dummy guy).
aw, they look nice ! i hopt they give you lots of scritches. and bacon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Pepper

Taco

Whiskey

Chili
all your dogs are named for food. should we be worried for them ?

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 07-04-2009 at 07:25 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #18
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
same pup, different view
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	beach2.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	273.2 KB
ID:	31744  
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #19
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
The missus and bella
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	n578813805_1075582_5822.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	31753  
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #20
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
The missus and bella
They both look very beautiful, Catire. You must consider yourself a fortunate man, yes?

Yours sincerely,
Adrian
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #21
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'm home sick today, and the darling puppies just makes my day! OK, not sick, just nursing a couple of brown recluse bites that are turning infected, not wanting to have both legs cut off, etc. You know, the usual. Damned outdoor wedding and spiders under the tablecloths!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #22
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'm home sick today, and the darling puppies just makes my day! OK, not sick, just nursing a couple of brown recluse bites that are turning infected, not wanting to have both legs cut off, etc. You know, the usual. Damned outdoor wedding and spiders under the tablecloths!
Eww spider-bites! How did that happen? And crikey, that's supposed to be one of the worst spider bites there is. Hope you get better soon, and then KILL ALL THE SPIDERS!! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #23
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
Quote:
I hate spiders. Hate them. Not scared, just hate them. I know a phobia is an irrational fear. What is an irrational hate? Am I prejudiced against spiders. I hope this doesn't make me a bad person.

You have my sympathies DixieGal. You take that day off and get better.
mklynds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #24
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
KILL ALL THE SPIDERS!! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!
I'm on your team. I'll get the lighters! You get the hair spray! LET THEM BURN!!!!
mklynds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #25
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mklynds View Post
I'm on your team. I'll get the lighters! You get the hair spray! LET THEM BURN!!!!
Luckily I'm in the UK with little to no chance of posoinous things biting me while I sleep or go to the little boys room But if there's one thing I hate more than anything in the world and I would be happy to see go extinct (sorry environmentalists) it would be the shark. All of them, even the tiny ones that can't bite you. DIE SHARKS, DIE!!! Damn I get scared just thinking about sharks. *shivers*
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #26
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
OMG!!! Did you know right away that they were Brown Recluse, or did you have to go through the process of elimination routine, or most likely scenerio? That's just horrible. I hope you got treatment immediately, if not sooner, and the bad effects are under control. I can't tell you how horrible I feel that this happened to you. I hate spiders with a passion as it is, and the thought of a Brown Recluse being anywhere around people just freaks me out.

I hope your recovery from this is quick and complete, with no ill consequences. Please keep us informed as best you can.

NO MORE OUTDOOR WEDDINGS FOR YOU YOUNG LADY.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #27
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Spider Haters! You are my people!

Actually, this is brown recluse #3. Had bite #1 in my teens at my Granny's farm while staying there in the summer. (Those spiders like hot dry spots behind seldom-used beds, and I was changing the sheets when it got me). Caved out a spot on my leg, but it did eventually heal after half a year or so.

Bite #2 was 15 yrs ago on the pool ladder. It was just hanging out on its ugly web. (It seems like the more venomous the spider, the less fancy the web. Black widows just crawl under a rock or the baseboard of your sunroon and make a little wad of web to cover the opening.) Tim must have annoyed it when he climbed past it, because it just reached out and bit me.

Bite #3 was at the wedding. It was lying in wait within the folds of the tablecloth.

Since spider venom never really goes away, bite #3 re-activated bite #2. So I have rotting holes on both legs.

NO, I AM NOT RICKEY'S TWIN. BUT CAKE OR DIE!!!!

More cute puppy pics, please?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:20 PM   #28
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
More cute puppy pics, please?

OK, not my dog but, I asked one to come plump your pillow . . .

Name:  puppy pillow.bmp
Views: 175
Size:  487.8 KB
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #29
DixieGal
Hi There!

Awww, so cute! That's exactly how I like my pilloh!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #30
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

In case you need some additional home care . . .

Name:  untitled-7.bmp
Views: 168
Size:  276.0 KB

or help tidying your house . . .

Name:  untitled-19.bmp
Views: 169
Size:  207.9 KB

how abut a nice piece of fruit? . . .

Name:  untitled-24.bmp
Views: 196
Size:  291.0 KB

Feeling better yet?