Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #271
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
94% and rising! this time it actually uploads!
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #272
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
PM me the URL so I can add it to the pastebin(s). Do not post it here (MobileRead rules). You might also PM the URL to those in urgent need of it.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #273
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
A certain indication that something is broke.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #274
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
A certain indication that something is broke.
Unless Google screwed with my upload, it should work this time

I sucessfully unzipped the image here (the zip part at least, now unzipping the .gz part.EDIT: It works!)

[b]Private Message me for the link]/b] -- Windows users need 7zip to uncompress the img.gz file in the .zip file. (i know, it shouldn't be in a zipped file if it is already compressed...)

@GeekMaster: PM sent.

Last edited by qlob; 10-21-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #275
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Unless Google screwed with my upload, it should work this time

I sucessfully unzipped the image here (the zip part at least, now unzipping the .gz part.EDIT: It works!)

PM me for the link -- You do need 7zip to uncompress the img.gz file in the .zip file. (i know, it shouldn't be in a zipped file if it is compressed...
Hmm...
tar can create multi-part, optionally compressed, optionally with volume labels, archives also.

But I suppose if the developers don't know how to do that, then the end-users don't stand a chance of opening them.
Advert
Old 10-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #276
qlob
Official Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Hmm...
tar can create multi-part, optionally compressed, optionally with volume labels, archives also.

But I suppose if the developers don't know how to do that, then the end-users don't stand a chance of opening them.
I don't want to confuse the n00bs, that's what this guide is for...

Plus i'm too lazy to read a man page...
Old 10-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #277
Wibber
Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Wibber is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: kindle K3G
Awesomesauce!

Thanks!
Wibber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #278
qlob
Official Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibber View Post
Awesomesauce!
Thanks!
No problem. Hopefully GeekMaster adds the link to the pastebin soon.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #279
zmyr88
zmyr88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3g US (w/ads) D00901
DELETED as file uploaded

Last edited by zmyr88; 10-21-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: updated with file
zmyr88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #280
knc1
Going Viral

You may find that you have to make 5 or 10 posts before the system will let you edit your own post.

Post a lot of simlies if that happens.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #281
qlob
Official Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmyr88 View Post
can some one post a new link to mmcblk0p1
PMing you now, send the links of the mirrored files to either me or geekmaster.

Last edited by qlob; 10-21-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #282
qlob
Official Lurker

Sent the link, will now ask the mods to remove the email posted while I edit my post.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:31 PM   #283
qlob
Official Lurker

Major Crisis Averted.

I think the gremlins have finally given up on me.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #284
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
The 3.0.2 mirror is in the pastebin (but not the pastebin mirror, until I figure out how to edit it).

EDIT: Pasetbin mirror (at snipurl/debrick*) now matches the pastebin...

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-22-2012 at 08:42 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #285
zmyr88
zmyr88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3g US (w/ads) D00901
removed

Last edited by zmyr88; 10-21-2012 at 10:29 PM. Reason: removed link.
zmyr88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
debrick, debricking, howto, kindle 3