Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-09-2016, 10:19 PM   #1
frankenstank
frankenstank began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Book covers will not show up on Kindle Fire.

Some of the covers do show up, but most don't.

I have deleted all the books from my device. I converted all my books. Added proper covers. The covers show up in Calibre, but when I put them on my device, it's just the grey generic kindle covers.

I saw a few threads with this issue, but no resolution.
frankenstank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:40 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....droid-ipad-etc
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2016, 11:06 PM   #3
frankenstank
frankenstank began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Well, I will give this a try. But, none of my books are purchased from Amazon and some of them do have covers. So, I wonder why some still do.
frankenstank is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
covers, metadata