Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-07-2003, 08:37 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Recommended: Waylander by David Gemmel

Ok, I admit, I am crazy for fast-paced fantasy stories. I just finished reading Waylander, and it is for sure not my last book by David Gemmel.

The book is about the protagonist Waylander, a former assassin whose chance meeting with an eccentric priest pushes him toward redemption. Sounds trite, no? I thought so too first, but there is something about Gemmel's language and characterization that makes him a superb fantasy author!

Again, highly recommended!!
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 04:55 AM   #2
bruceathome
smartphone addict
bruceathome began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone - moving to android soon
Try Legend - Gemmel's first book - absolutely excellent! Gemmel is one of my favourite authors.
bruceathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert