Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
Killian
Enthusiast
Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Limited Time - Read for Free Offer - Can I convert to ebook?

Hey guys,

Just found this link on a site I record what books and whatnot I've read;

Living Social - Mortal Instruments - Book 1

Have just ordered myself a Sony PRS-505 and was wondering if there was anyway of converting this into a format that I can carry with me on that as apposed to having to go via the Website to catch up to where I was?

I'm sure I read somewhere about a piece of software that enables you to 'print to pdf'. Any suggestions or offers of help?

Much appreciated
Killian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I don't see there'd be a problem converting it to ebook form for your own use. Download the HTML, and convert it to LRF or ePUB using Calibre.

http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/

You probably don't want PDF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Hey guys,

Just found this link on a site I record what books and whatnot I've read;

Living Social - Mortal Instruments - Book 1

Have just ordered myself a Sony PRS-505 and was wondering if there was anyway of converting this into a format that I can carry with me on that as apposed to having to go via the Website to catch up to where I was?

I'm sure I read somewhere about a piece of software that enables you to 'print to pdf'. Any suggestions or offers of help?

Much appreciated
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
Killian
Enthusiast
Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.Killian is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Any idea how I can get the HTML? It looks like a special kind of format; maybe flash or something. I don't think the 'print to' option would be any good either as you can only print one of two pages at a time (left, right or both).

Any ideas?
Killian is offline   Reply With Quote