Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Reviews at the Amazon site for the K3 WiFi

Here is the link to customer reviews at the Amazon site:

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireles...DateDescending

5 Stars = 287 61 %
4 Stars = 81 17 %
3 Stars = 33 7 %
2 Stars = 20 4 %
1 Star = 50 11 %

Total = 471 100 %

This is as of Sep 6, 2010.

Thus, the preponderant response is that there are NO problems and its great.

There are a few 1 and 2 star folks that did have problems or simply did not like it.

For myself, I'd give it 5 stars but was disappointed in my spontaneous reset problem which Amazon has corrected by sending me a replacement.

Last edited by sirmaru; 09-06-2010 at 12:34 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
The spontaneous reset problem will be address by software updates. The thing that bothers me it the hardware issues. And I believe that Amazon will also make that right too. The issue how long will it take?
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Any hardware run will have its lemons. As long as its not a fundamental design issue and they're handling it well in CS, it doesn't color my view of a product much.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote