Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-22-2013, 08:32 AM   #1
James R
Just this guy, you know?
James R can extract oil from cheeseJames R can extract oil from cheeseJames R can extract oil from cheeseJames R can extract oil from cheeseJames R can extract oil from cheeseJames R can extract oil from cheeseJames R can extract oil from cheeseJames R can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi there

Hi all,

I've had a Kobo Touch for almost a year. I found the Mobileread forums while searching for information regarding various issues I was having with my ereader. This forum seems to be the best place to get the latest info and inside information on the inner workings of the Kobo, its association with Calibre software and so on.

I signed up here a little while ago, but thought I might as well introduce myself while I wait for my Kobo to rebuild its database after I signed out of my account, following some advice I read here regarding corruption of the book database.

Thanks to all the members who have unknowingly helped me already. Chances are that at some stage I'll be writing about my experiences and frustrations with my reader (which, I hasten to add, I'm mostly very happy with).

Cheers!
James R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2013, 09:03 AM   #3
eReaderPerks
Groupie
eReaderPerks began at the beginning.

Device: kindle kobo and nook
Welcome!

Lorie
eReaderPerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi James R and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:31 AM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert