Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
salina
salina began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Kindle Dx Internet Connection

i digged my kindle out for an hour but i couldn't find out how to connect it to my wireless ADSL modem ..... there's no setting in it.
anyone can help ?
salina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by salina View Post
i digged my kindle out for an hour but i couldn't find out how to connect it to my wireless ADSL modem ..... there's no setting in it.
anyone can help ?
Um. Not sure I'm understanding your question?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #3
salina
salina began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
simply i mean that i cant connect to the internet via my Dx ... is it possible ? or its just a bridge to the other device !?
salina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
jfrancis
jfrancis began at the beginning.

Device: Shopping
It uses its own cellular modem, which you should be able to to enable via the menu button. If you don't get any bars, you may be in an area without Sprint wireless coverage.
jfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Okay, sorry, I at first thought you were trying to connect it to your computer modem.

Have you checked the wireless coverage map to make sure you are within range? Just enter your zip

http://www.showmycoverage.com/mycoverage.jsp?id=A102ZON
Advert
Old 09-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by salina View Post
simply i mean that i cant connect to the internet via my Dx ... is it possible ? or its just a bridge to the other device !?
Suggestion. call kindle support........they are awesome in walking your thru stuff.

Go here, look on the right hand side, click on "contact us"........sign in to your account, and follow the directions.

They'll call you within a very short time..........usually less than 10 minutes.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200127470