Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Aloha!

I have been lurking and reading on these forums ever since I got my sony this past November. I just thought I'd say "hi" before posting anything official (mainly because the little man inside the forum "suggested" I introduce myself first...and I was too afraid of him *not* to)

So.... hi!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I have been lurking and reading on these forums ever since I got my sony this past November. I just thought I'd say "hi" before posting anything official (mainly because the little man inside the forum "suggested" I introduce myself first...and I was too afraid of him *not* to)

So.... hi!
Hi Grace, and Welcome. The only things you need to be afraid of here are socks, llamas, squirrels and the occasional camel. PS........Love your avatar.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Hi Grace, and Welcome. The only things you need to be afraid of here are socks, llamas, squirrels and the occasional camel. PS........Love your avatar.....

ooh, that works! I'm already afraid of all of those things! Thanks
Old 01-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
You'll do just fine. Check out the lounge.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Welcome! I need to show my sister your avatar, she'll love it.

Is it warm and toasty and sunny in Hawaii?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #6
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post

Is it warm and toasty and sunny in Hawaii?
Thanks lilac... I think it's a bit chilly today.... perhaps high 70s, low 80s. I don't even know anymore . The weather is almost like groundhog day... unless a hurricane is on its way through.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Thanks lilac... I think it's a bit chilly today.... perhaps high 70s, low 80s. I don't even know anymore . The weather is almost like groundhog day... unless a hurricane is on its way through.
That is warm and toasty
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #8
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi GraceKrispy and welcome to Da Kine Forum. Are you on the Big Island?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #9
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi GraceKrispy and welcome to Da Kine Forum. Are you on the Big Island?
I am! How did you guess?? Was it the penguin gave me away?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #10
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
I am! How did you guess?? Was it the penguin gave me away?
Just a lucky guess. I lived in Oahu for years.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:11 AM   #11
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
...but don't be scared of the gibbon. He's perfectly friendly, and totally harmless if you don't get within arm-reach. The squirrels will eat you alive though (actually, they'll eat you dead and even undead, not being fussy eaters, but at the moment they have other things on their mind, what with the Intergalactic Solid Gold Disco Dancing Pirate Ninja Fully Body Contact Arena Battle Championship currently being into its third quarter at the Sagittarius A* Superdome - the squirrels are odds-on favourite to win).

Welcome to the forum, GraceKrispy (Mmm, krispy kreme....arrgglllll...). Stay on the road. Keep clear of the moors. Beware the moon.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:23 AM   #12
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
How remiss of me, I didn't welcome you here in those long ago days ....

GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #13
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Old thread! Hi there!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:50 PM   #14
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
wow !

Am i not glad i'm not the one that keeps reviving these good old threads ....

WELCOME TO MR, GraceKrispy!!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #15
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
You've been here longer than I have, so instead of welcomes .... greetings
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote