Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-26-2008, 06:14 AM   #1
Corrective
Enthusiast
Corrective began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, PRS-650
PSP Adapter

I was wondering where i could find a Sony PSP ac charger in australia? I had a look around on ebay but they all came from Hong Kong and weren't compatible power plugs.

Thanks
Corrective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:01 AM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I'm in the Uk, so can't give specific advice. But you could ask at a Games store. They will either have one, or know where they are to be got. If you know anyone who plays computer games then ask them where they buy their accessories. The staff in computer shops are also often knowledgeable.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2008, 07:09 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Alternatively, Corrective, you might consider getting the US version and an adapter plug. I do this in Europe with my US style computer plugs. Since the Sony AC charger will work with either 110 or 220 volts and 50 or 60 cycles, you could use it with an adapter plug.

Or we could make a deal: If you lot would start driving on the right (as in correct) side of the road, we'll convert our plugs to match yours.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:42 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrective View Post
I was wondering where i could find a Sony PSP ac charger in australia? I had a look around on ebay but they all came from Hong Kong and weren't compatible power plugs.

Thanks
You can try your local video game shops or electronic shops and see if anyone has one.

I just had a quick search online and found the following...

http://www.oztion.com.au/vshops/item...itemid=4003973
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:57 PM   #5
Corrective
Enthusiast
Corrective began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, PRS-650
yay thanks very much guys
Corrective is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert