Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
victw
victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!victw , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony T1
Can I export/print notes on STR? How about Sony PRS-T1

Hi all,

I got an early xmas gift - the nook STR. So far I'm liking it alot. I've been taking some notes for a readers group and it looks like I can't print them???

Bummed - is this true for all books? Or just books I've picked up from b&n? So far I have only bought 99 cent books from B&N for the other stuff I've used kobo. And will probably stick to the EPUB formats and use ADE.

Is there a back door method for printing notes that does not involve rooting the nook str?

I actually had my eye on the Sony PRS-T1 when the gift of the nook was given. I like the idea of being able to write the notes using the stylus rather than using the touch keyboard.

Does anyone have experience with both the Nook and PRS-T1???

I will be getting as many library books as possible.

I will also be using my reader for technical books - but haven't tried this out yet.

Currently I have a b&N membership and only buy physical books when I get a coupon. Because of the cost and DRM issues - the b&n bookstore will not be my first choice.

Thanks.
Vic
victw is offline   Reply With Quote