Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
montaggio
montaggio began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Is there a photo of a white 3G in lighted case?

How come all of the photos that I have seen online of the lighted case always show the graphite version? Wondering if the white shows any differently using the Kindle lighted cover. Does anyone have a photo or comments on whether there is a difference?
montaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:11 AM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
I've only seen one person online who has a White kindle and that's at the KindleWorld blog: http://kindleworld.blogspot.com/2010...-white_06.html

I cannot find any images with a lighted cover.

I think most people opted for a graphite Kindle purely because it was different. Here in the UK there was no option because the only choice was graphite.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2010, 03:28 AM   #3
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Here's the video of the white K3 in burnt orange lighted cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPKkJbwdOSk
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
montaggio
montaggio began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Thanks for the link. It almost looks (and it could just be the photo angle) that the hot spot in the top right is much brighter on the white than the photos that I have seen of the graphite. Does anyone have any personal experience as to whether there is a difference in white vs graphite while using the Kindle lighted case?
montaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #5
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Sigh. You all make me jealous. I pulled out my K2 today and remembered drooling over the eInk Pearl at the Sonystyle store....and now I want a K3. My K2 was just so blurry!
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert