Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle Voyage
Nook Color with Writer's Leather Cover

Hi!

http://franklabs.com/igs/index.php?action=view&id=1070

I have a barely used Nook Color in perfect shape with the leather Writer's cover for sale on Internet Garage Sale.

You can register here: http://franklabs.com/igs/index.php?action=register

If you need an invitation leave a message here and I will help.

David

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-03-2011 at 12:52 PM.
detayls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
doc_mart
doc_mart is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle II
David,
I could be interested, I am on the edge of pulling the trigger on a Nook Color. Not too interested in signing up for the internet garage sale. Let me know if it doesn't sell and if you might be interested in selling through this site.

Keith
doc_mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_mart View Post
David,
I could be interested, I am on the edge of pulling the trigger on a Nook Color. Not too interested in signing up for the internet garage sale. Let me know if it doesn't sell and if you might be interested in selling through this site.

Keith
IGS is very benign. It is really a pet project for a single person. No spam or anything.

The auction has 58 minutes to go. I will look in an hour so to see how it did.

David
Old 05-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
detayls
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_mart View Post
David,

Keith
OK, nobody bid. Do you have an offer?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #5
RoxyJ
Junior Book Zombie
RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.RoxyJ is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle 3, iPhone, ipad
Is this still available? Will you be willing to ship to Canada?

I noticed that in one of your past posts, you mentioned that you were having some difficulty registering with Adobe DE? Were you able to sort this out? Will the device be ready to be registered for a new owner (ie deregistered?) Thanks!

Last edited by RoxyJ; 05-01-2011 at 10:24 PM.
RoxyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #6
detayls
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJ View Post
Is this still available? Will you be willing to ship to Canada?

I noticed that in one of your past posts, you mentioned that you were having some difficulty registering with Adobe DE? Were you able to sort this out? Will the device be ready to be registered for a new owner (ie deregistered?) Thanks!
Yes, it is available but I once had difficulties with a Canadian address so you would need a US address.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #7
darius.corvinus
darius.corvinus began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Still available?
I might be interested
Thanks
darius.corvinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #8
detayls
Addict

Sold

The Nook Color has sold. Thanks for your interest.