Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
Free ebooks: Journey to unknown india

Walther Eidlitz was an Austrian, compelled by a yearning to visit and explore the religious aspect of India, he left his familiy in the end of 1930 and travelled a long way to India. Since he and his family was jews, the family had to flee from the nazis and immigrated to Sweden. Eidlits have written about his journey to india, and it's available as pdf's (Unknown India). There are also more books available there.
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:18 AM   #2
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Oh dear. Would have loved to read this but pdf. I gave up on them a while back.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
Oh dear. Would have loved to read this but pdf. I gave up on them a while back.
Really? Why?
I always convert pfd's into mobipocket. It does mean I have to do another step which I find really annoying, but in the end I always think it's worth it.
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote