Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-21-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
death4578
death4578 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Comment acheter un Kindle ?

Salut, donc j'voudrais acheter un kindle 3, bon le site français me renvoit sur le site ricain, j'me dis d'accord. J'fais mon truc, j'fous ça dans le panier, au moment de payer, j'sélectionne visa et j'rentre ce qu'il faut, sauf qu'il y a pas de case pour le code CVV, vous savez, le code à 3 chiffres qui sert de sécurité au dos de la carte. Donc pas moyen d'acheter, donc j'me demandais comment vous autres avez fait pour contourner le problème
death4578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Il ne fini pas par te le demander si tu continue?
Mais effectivement, je vois pas la case non plus...
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
death4578
death4578 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Non, il demande pas
Quote:
Amazon.com does not support entering the three-digit CVV code normally found on the back of some cards. If entering the code is required by the issuing bank, your payment may not process successfully.
Et ils ne disent pas comment faire pour passer outre
death4578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Ah, carrément. Ils disent ne supporter ça.
Bizarre quand même.

Essaie peut être via le support d'amazon. Mais après, si ta carte passe pas là, tu va être embêter pour acheter des livres.

Puis après si veulent pas te vendre, va voir la concurrence.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #5
gavroche75
gavroche75 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
bonjour,
si tu veux, je vends un kindle 3 qui ne me convient plus sur priceminister, l'annonce est visible dans les PDA;
après il suffit que tu t'enregistres sur amazon, pour avoir acces au magasin, il est garanti
jusqu'en 2012.

pour acheter sur amazon .com, j'avais un compte sur le site francais et ensuite aucun problème pour payer.

bonne journée
gavroche75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2011, 11:55 AM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
J't'avouerais avoir un doute d'un coup. Amazon.com ne supporte effectivement pas le code CVV sur les achats classiques, mais j'ai vaguement souvenir d'avoir pu utiliser mon moyen de paiment par défaut de mon compte .fr lors d'un achat de Kindle (ciblé France). J'peux totalement me tromper, vu que c'est un poil obscur le coup des compte .fr/.co.uk/.com liés, et que ma banque s'en tape un petit peu du code CVV, apparemment ^^.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote