Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-26-2016, 11:13 AM   #1
marccacatua
marccacatua began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite fw 5.7.2.1
Exclamation Calibre doesn´t seeing Kindle Paperwhite on MAC

Hi, nice to post here.
I don´t know what could happened but in the last times I updated my mac (10.11.4 (15E65)) and my Kindle Paperwhite (5.7.2.1) and Calibre stop seeing it. Does any body had the same problem?
Regards.
marccacatua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 12:51 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Can you see it in your File Browser, or is the problem limited to calibre (which would be a problem with a specific piece of software)?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
caliber, kindle paperwhite, mac, problem