Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 05:15 AM   #1
steve_bham
steve_bham began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Kindle Fire no book covers showing

Hi ive transferred a few books over to my kindle fire, but some books dont show the covers just block on the shelf.

I ave converted them to mobi and azw3 format but when i transfer them they still dont show.

Any ideas?

Thanks
steve_bham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@steve_bham:

Yep.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #3
steve_bham

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@steve_bham:

Yep.
?????

Also when i click on the blank space on the bookshelf it opens the book, close book down then the cover displays but wont display in the carousel

Old 11-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_bham View Post
?????

Also when i click on the blank space on the bookshelf it opens the book, close book down then the cover displays but wont display in the carousel

Yep was a link. Did you read it?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #5
steve_bham

sorry didnt see the link, will have a read
Advert
Old 11-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #6
steve_bham

Just done the conversion and transfered to the fire, pic shows on carousal but in the docs tag it just shows a pic of a white page with "kindle" on in orange.