Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-17-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
Hughdal
Connoisseur
Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Ex Sony-Ex Nook-New PW User
Question Archiving Books-I Must Be Missing Something

My Nook Glow is not to helpful when I want to archive a book or magazine. If I don't finish it I don't get the archive button. If I do finish the book/magazine then sometimes no archive button. Any help out there?

Hughdal
Hughdal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughdal View Post
My Nook Glow is not to helpful when I want to archive a book or magazine. If I don't finish it I don't get the archive button. If I do finish the book/magazine then sometimes no archive button. Any help out there?

Hughdal
Double tap the book to get the archive option.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2012, 03:43 AM   #3
Hughdal
Connoisseur
Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Ex Sony-Ex Nook-New PW User
Got it! Thanks geertm. Just proves the old saying, RTFM.

Hughdal
Hughdal is offline   Reply With Quote