Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-30-2009, 03:59 PM   #391
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Good work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Mine was shipped last night. Tracking says I should receive it Nov 4th. Amy verified that it was one of the latest batch. I am assuming that it's the second batch as the third isn't due til next Friday.
Amy really is becoming "the monster that ate New York"! She is really good and knows her way around the inventory and what came in when and all the technical info.

So... if she tells you something you can count on it! She's good!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:56 PM   #392
Fernie
Fernie began at the beginning.

Device: Astak
So... my blue reader is starting to peel after a few days of use. What is the latest news on the paint problem? Is it safe to exchange it for another blue unit, or should I get a white one?
Fernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:47 AM   #393
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernie View Post
So... my blue reader is starting to peel after a few days of use. What is the latest news on the paint problem? Is it safe to exchange it for another blue unit, or should I get a white one?
I had the same problem with a first batch blue and then a second batch black.

I decided for a refund this time, but I also have the 6" Ez-Reader so I am not left without a reader.

I really liked the Pocket Pro and found that it suited my needs - its the cosmetic issues that seem to keep cropping up.

So far I have not heard of anyone with a problem with a white one, so if you do not have any other reader, then I would suggest that a white one would be your best bet.
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:10 AM   #394
UchihaNaru
Connoisseur
UchihaNaru is on a distinguished road

Device: Astak Pocket Pro
oh my astak must have made a big loss from all these finishing issues.
UchihaNaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #395
dmikov
Addict
dmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-booksdmikov has learned how to read e-books

Device: REB1200; REB2150; Sony 500/350; EZReader; IREX DR800SG; Nook/Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernie View Post
Have a second batch blue, have absolutely no problems.
dmikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #396
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmikov View Post
Have a second batch blue, have absolutely no problems.
This is heartening news. My 2nd batch replacement should be here Thursday.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote