Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #436
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Elliot View Post
I love it when that happens - kinda confirms you have consistent tastes.
Or that I buy way tooo much! What I mean by Buy includes freebies.

I haven't come across anything today though.

JoAnn Swan's Fever is on sale for $1.99 I know it has been controversial because it's really gritty and the first four chapters are for shock value. It is a pretty good start to a unusual paranormal series. I loved it once I got past chapter four.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #437
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Oh, I really like this series, book 2 comes out Oct 25. Book 1 and 1.5 are on sale for $1.99 and $.99 respectively Tabatha Vargo Playing Patience and Perfecting Patience [The Blowhole Boys]
On the darker side, but I really enjoyed these.
Advert
Old 10-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #438
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

On Sale @ Amazon $0.99

Dark Torment by Karen Robards
Originally published 1985 by Warner

Original Blurb:

Quote:
SHE WAS MISTRESS, BUT PASSION MADE HER HIS SLAVE.

A landowner's daughter, honey-blonde Sarah Markham was a virgin furiously dedicated to dreams of a just world - yet feverishly yearning for a man's clasping arms...Then she met a black-haired Irishman named Dominic Gallagher. Tall and arrogantly handsome, he was a rebel convict lusting for freedom.

Transported to Australia for crimes against the crown, Gallagher became Sarah's servant, saved by her from death by flogging. His dazzling blue eyes mesmerized her, his wild maleness enthralled her. He longed to crush her with kisses, seduce here, and take her. And make her the captive of his raw and untamed passion, a love that would be her...Dark Torment.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:16 AM   #439
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
A free short story by Lilian Darcy here, multi-formats.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:39 AM   #440
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Free Par-Tay until noon PDT today:

http://www.freeebookpartay.com/
Advert
Old 10-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #441
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Smile

Thank you for the Jill Shalvis deal. Let me return the favor by reporting that Jane at Dear Author reported on Twitter that she had recieved money from Sony (probably from the settlement) so keep an eye out.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #442
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
We need another contest. There are two pricey books releasing on 10-29 that I need (not want, need I say )
You got your wish!

New Kobo Contest.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #443
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
You got your wish!

New Kobo Contest.
It was funny I was just wishing early for one as I found two books I need coupons for badly.

I got my HDX today! Right now I can't believe side loaded books and personal documents do not have a table of contents! No personal covers for personal documents at all and the cover bug that exists for Pdocs on the original Kindle Fire now exists for Sideloaded books on the HDX. Oh and they removed the favorites that the HD 2012 model has. I will be putting Mantano on it.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:04 PM   #444
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
The Seduction of Lady Phoebe by Ella Quinn [Kensington]. Free at BN and Amazon.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...=9781601831644
Old 10-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #445
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
You got your wish!

New Kobo Contest.
Yay! Now I just need to get something above 20%. Or rely on the wonderful Kobo code coupon fairy
Old 10-19-2013, 08:33 AM   #446
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
One last reminder to enter a vote for your Top 100 romances at AAR. Poll closes tomorrow (Sunday Oct 20 midnight Eastern time)

First choice is give 100 points, second choice 99, third 98, etc.
You do not have enter 100 books. You can list any number between 1 and 100.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #447
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Across A Moonlit Sea (Pirate Wolf series) by Marsha Canham
Repeat Freebie

When Midnight Comes (Novella) by Lori Handeland

Indies:

The Billionaire Wins the Game by Melody Anne
(Billionaire Bachelors - Book One)

A Beautiful Struggle by Lilliana Anderson
A Beautiful Series Novel

Burned by Krista Lakes
A New Adult Love Story

Saltwater Kisses by Krista Lakes
A Billionaire Love Story

Ugh! I caught a tummy bug and feel like crud. Hope you are having a better weekend then I am!
Old 10-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #448
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Woohoo! I think I have something to add that's not been posted before! It's a set of Christmas shorts by Shana Galen, Vanessa Kelly, Kate Noble, and Anna Campbell. It's free everywhere but Kindle, strangely, so I'll just link their blog post because they have ALL the stores listed. I checked the Amazon link for an affiliate tag and it's clear. Y'all might report the price diff to the 'Zon.

You're Invited to a Holiday Ball
Old 10-20-2013, 12:36 AM   #449
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post

Amazon US - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FCKGXY

Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000FCKGXY

Genre - Romance
4.2 (47 reviews)
Price $1.99
Print Length: 368 pages
Publisher: Pocket Books (September 27, 2005)

From bestselling author Roxanne St. Claire comes a sensational new novel of dangerous desires, dark deceptions -- and one drop-dead gorgeous bodyguard.
WATCH YOUR BACK
Alex Romero is the hottest "Bullet Catcher" in the business. Tall, dark, and deadly if necessary, this high-priced bodyguard's got the muscle and the moves -- especially when it comes to the ladies. Alex can keep his beautiful clients out of danger, but sometimes they can't keep their hands off of him. Now Alex has one last chance to prove he belongs among the elite force known as The Bullet Catchers, but his assignment is stacked...against him.
WATCH YOUR HEART
Private investigator Jasmine Adams is fiercely independent and fearless under pressure -- she doesn't need some hunk-for-hire's help to catch the creep stalking her twin sister. But when Jazz uncovers bigger forces targeting her sister for death, she's glad to have Alex's brain and brawn handy. From the steamy streets of Miami to the sultry beaches of Key West, Alex and Jazz try to fight temptation as they race to keep a madman from fulfilling his promise to kill not just once, but twice. And some temptations are too powerful to resist....
First in the new "Bullet Catchers" series by Roxanne St. Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Send me your email address and I will gift you the book
@KyBunnies

I just finished Kill Me Twice and loved it....I may be hooked. Got the rest of the series on my wishlist waiting for a price drop. Gonna be good and buy the series one by one until I'm sure about it though.

:Thanks:
Old 10-20-2013, 02:06 AM   #450
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
I just finished The Last Hour of Gann, Wow! I forget who first mentioned it, but what a great call. A fantastic read. I am glad I got it.

Thanks.
Closed Thread