Notices

Old 06-13-2013, 07:06 AM   #1
tigeysocks
tigeysocks began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T2
sony PRS-T2

no idea where to post this but anyway

NEED HELP!!!!

i bought an ereader a while ago and had a password on it. just recently got it out and cannot remember what it is. I have looked for a while and cannot find anything on how to fix this except one person who says to turn it off completely and then do the reset but it will not turn off completely when there is a pass lock on it. so now what??

any ideas???
tigeysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:09 AM   #2
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Use the Pinhole reset to turn it off, then factory reset
http://factory-reset.com/wiki/PRS-T2
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #3
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigeysocks View Post
i bought an ereader a while ago and had a password on it. just recently got it out and cannot remember what it is. I have looked for a while and cannot find anything on how to fix this except one person who says to turn it off completely and then do the reset but it will not turn off completely when there is a pass lock on it. so now what??

any ideas???
How to perform a hard reset
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
How about posting Sony ebook readers in the Sony Forum?

--- Your thread has now been moved.

You may also wish to look around our site before you post again.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forgotten, password, sony prs-t2