Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #46
kge
Nameless Being

Brianrh: it is not consistent when it syncs and when not. Often I do get a pop up asking to sync to a position further down, but just as often I do not. This is between devices. Haven't used the cloud reader lately, that may be synced correctly.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #47
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kge View Post
Brianrh: it is not consistent when it syncs and when not. Often I do get a pop up asking to sync to a position further down, but just as often I do not. This is between devices. Haven't used the cloud reader lately, that may be synced correctly.
Since I have started to set a bookmark each time I finish reading from a book, I haven't noticed any problem. This is with two Android devices and using the cloud reader. Also I tend have several books I am reading at the same time (not literally) so in an evening I may read from up to 3 or 4 of them and book marking seems to keep things synchronised. I don't think I get asked to move or stay these days come to think of it.
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, desktop, sync, synchronize