Notices

Old 03-22-2024, 06:33 PM   #1
hermil
hermil began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
.BGL to .IFO

Hello everybody.

I desperately need your help.

I need to convert a .BGL dictionary to a .IFO Stardict dictionary. I’ve tried every possible software to do this, all day long, but no luck.

The .BGL file is here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wjevz...li2003_1.6.bgl

Could you please convert it for me and send it through a PM message or something?

Thanks in adavnce.
hermil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 08:47 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Did you try the method from stardict-3 - ConvertBabylon.wiki? While I haven't tried the dictionary you made available, it has worked for me on other Bablylon dictionaries.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2024, 09:12 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not sure if this is going to be of any use for you but I ran your Devoto-Oli2003_1.6.bgl dictionary through Pyglossary 4.6.1 and compressed the 4 output files ( devoto.syn, devoto.ifo, devoto.idx & devoto.dict ) into the .zip file attached to this message.

Let me know if this version works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Devoto-Oli2003_1.6.zip (11.70 MB, 14 views)
Old 03-23-2024, 02:42 AM   #4
hermil
hermil began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Not sure if this is going to be of any use for you but I ran your Devoto-Oli2003_1.6.bgl dictionary through Pyglossary 4.6.1 and compressed the 4 output files ( devoto.syn, devoto.ifo, devoto.idx & devoto.dict ) into the .zip file attached to this message.

Let me know if this version works for you.

Exactly what I nedded.

Thank you so much!
hermil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 04:49 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Good to hear that it worked for you.
Advert