Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #1
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
I'm Back.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to take the time and apologize for the lack of presence over the last few months. We have been crazy busy here and I haven't had the time to browse these forums and answer peoples questions.

I have replied to private messages when I have found some time.

I am going to try and be more responsive in the future but I can't promise anything.

Please try to be patient. The easiest way to catch my attention with a thread would be to add my name to the title.

Burying all of your questions in one big thread hasn't really worked so lets try a new approach.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
Dear Robin,

Jellybean soon?

No, seriously. Jellybean soon?

P.S. Welcome back !
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:41 AM   #3
suedenim
Connoisseur
suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox
Is the Vox dead and forgotten?
suedenim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:00 AM   #4
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by suedenim View Post
The what??

Sorry, couldn't resist
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #5
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nihilism View Post
Dear Robin,

Jellybean soon?

No, seriously. Jellybean soon?

P.S. Welcome back !
I am not allowed to comment on release date. Your patience is appreciated.

I can tell you that it is coming. We have not stopped development.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:26 AM   #6
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedenim View Post
The Vox is not dead or forgotten. We are just focusing more on the Arc right now.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #7
JhamishW
JhamishW began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
why the kobo arc? kobo vox was a failure - i have one and would not recommend kobo to anyone
JhamishW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #8
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhamishW View Post
why the kobo arc? kobo vox was a failure - i have one and would not recommend kobo to anyone
Well, I either have or recently had a Arc, Mini, Glo and Aura, and would recommend Kobo. So there.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #9
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhamishW View Post
I have both a touch and an arc and I always recommend kobo to friends and family.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #10
JhamishW

is there a way to remove unwanted apps from the kobo vox - they eat up battery life - my has the back light which makes it easier for me to read - a battery with longer life would help
Old 05-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #11
JhamishW

download books to the kobo and a day later go to read the book and kobo cannot find the books - it says to import them again - KOBO great??? this is a daily issue - re-importing books i have downloaded to my Kobo