spooning 10 14.93%
as unspooned as possible 5 7.46%
who needs sleep! 9 13.43%
however the cat lets me 5 7.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
How do you sleep? (semi silly poll)

sleeping is such serious and sometimes fun and sometimes agonizing business! what is (are) your favourite positions?

(wait for it)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sleeping-positions-meaning.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	30616  
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
(waiting)

Hey, anybody here seen my coffee cup? I seem to have misplaced it. You know, the one with Elmo on it?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

(still waiting)

Oh, wait. Here it is. Next to my Bert and Ernie hat. Never mind.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

(still waiting)

Anybody got any doughnuts around here? I'd love one to go with my coffee, I mean now that I've found my cup.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Hey, look at that! A poll!
Advert
Old 06-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

I woke up this morning on my back with my kindle on my tummy, still in my left hand. kindle kitten was curled up above my right shoulder with her exhaust pipe pointed at my nose. it was apparent that I had not moved AT ALL during the night, and everything was locked up stiff. both arms were asleep ane my right leg was headed that way. sure it was a sound sleep, but I'm not sure how restful it was.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #7
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
SPAIN!!
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #8
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh bugger it I'm going to bed to read, then Sleep
Old 06-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #9
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Regularly wake up with my nose next to my reader screen. Not usually in the morning though, normally about 3am. I then have to resist the urge to start reading again instead of going back to sleep!
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #10
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I don't sleep well. I have stress related bad dreams and I sleep walk.

Though I have to admit that I've slept better since my dogs started sharing my bed.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
Regularly wake up with my nose next to my reader screen. Not usually in the morning though, normally about 3am. I then have to resist the urge to start reading again instead of going back to sleep!
I do that a lot and more often than not succumb to the urge to read . right after I blew out my knee I just did what I refer to as "serial napping" floating from one dose of pain killer to another. I don't think I've completely re-learned how to sleep yet.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #12
columbus
Wizard

Goodnight dick!
Old 06-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #13
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
I do that a lot and more often than not succumb to the urge to read . right after I blew out my knee I just did what I refer to as "serial napping" floating from one dose of pain killer to another. I don't think I've completely re-learned how to sleep yet.
Yes, I find it hard not to read again - and then I find it's 5am and my nose is next to the screen again.

I don't sleep well and have learnt not to worry about it, just enjoy the extra time to read!
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #14
columbus
Wizard

Yawn!
Old 06-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #15
krisk
Wizard

ugh! I wish I could not worry about it! I get soooo drowsy at work! this is the first tied to the desk (well I get out occasionally) job I've had since... well a long long time! right now I've nothing to do job related, but if I were to read I'm certain I would nod off. they are setting up bus transportation for us starting in July. I can't wait as I quite often feel extremely drowsy on the way home and have to start in on the face slapping, rolling the windows down and blaring the radio