Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-06-2019, 06:36 PM   #1
Acharn
Acharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Adding Plugin to Toolbar

I couldn't find this in the User Guide. The User Guide made it easy to install the FlightCrew plugin, but the green check mark doesn't appear on the toolbar. In the plugin manager I've designated in the "Assign as plugin 1" box, and clicking on the funny icon next to the spellcheck icon does run FlightCrew, but is there a way to change the icon to the green check mark shown in the User Guide?
Acharn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #2
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Copy the icon to the folder with the FlightCrew plugin and restart Sigil.
The icon must be named plugin.png
Attached Images

BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2019, 08:35 PM   #3
Acharn
Acharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheeseAcharn can extract oil from cheese

Where are the plugins?

That's certainly easy enough, except I can't find the plugins in the Sigil folder. What is it called?
Old 01-07-2019, 09:15 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acharn View Post
That's certainly easy enough, except I can't find the plugins in the Sigil folder. What is it called?
C:\Users\<userlogon>\AppData\Local\sigil-ebook\sigil\plugins
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:55 PM   #5
Acharn

Plugin Icon

Thanks, sorted. Someone connected to the documentation project might want to consider adding this information to the section on managing plugins. By the way, my compliments to the user interface architects. I've seen very few programs that were so intuitive to operate. I never bothered downloading the User Manual until this version. The User Manual is top-of-the-line professional tech writing, too.
Advert