Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
Debi
Connoisseur
Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Ipad Mini 2, Ipad Air 2
Home Page Question

I got my 900 on Monday - the original delivery date. So far I absolutely LOVE it - with one minor exception. I cannot read the text below the pictures of the books on the home page. It doesn't seem to zoom or enlarge on that page that I can find. Is there a way to enlarge or change formats that will enlarge the text?
Debi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:08 AM   #2
Mike_73
Guru
Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, iPad 16GB Wifi, Kindle Voyage, Nexus 6, Razr HD
I assume the font size is fixed if you use the thumbnail view. But you can still go to Options and set up a "List" display, so all your books get listed. There it may be possible to change fonts (at least the font should be bigger anyways as there's no thumbnail).
Mike_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert