Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-18-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Free Webinar on using Scrivener the right way (webinar is on Thursday 21 August_

I got the following in my email today and thought I'd pass it on. It's free.

Quote:
Hi, C*****s!

I mentioned last night that there would be something really cool for you this week...

A webinar about how to use Scrivener the right way.

It's actually a friend of mine, Joseph Michael's, course, and he's been gracious enough to co-host this online event with me.

Here's the deal:

The webinar will be PACKED with tips, tricks, and advice on how to get Scrivener (the BEST writing program ever made) to work for you.

Here is the signup page and all the details: https://learnscrivenerfast.leadpages...acked-webinar/

I really hope you don't miss it.

Joseph has also made a longer, more in-depth Scrivener course that he'll mention at the end of the webinar, but to be clear:

This webinar is NOT going to be one long sales pitch. At all.

On the contrary, it's a value-packed presentation that's been very highly regarded for its helpfulness.

Oh, and of course, it's completely free.

So go sign up: https://learnscrivenerfast.leadpages...acked-webinar/

You'll also be given a FREE ebook and mind map, available to download right after you sign up called "Write Your Novel in 30 Days."

How could you pass up that offer?

Again, I really hope to see you there. There will be a replay available for a short time afterwards, I believe, but we want you on the webinar with us, asking questions, and engaging!

See you there!
Nick
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote