Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Ok guys, have you seen this new cutie?? OMG decisions, decisions! I'm sure it will be cost more than the ST Nook, Kindle & Kobo but it sure is a looker! Yes it closely resembles our 350 but at least they didn't ruin its appearance! I don't know if it will give us full web access but its now on my list of new toys to consider!
WiFi, listen to music while reading, and download books wirelessly from the public library!! Cool!!!

store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&lang Id=-1&categoryId=8198552921644523779&N=4294954529&Name =All+Reader+Digital+Books&XID=M:ebookstore:homepag e_banner&in_merch=MainPromo_Reader%20Wi-Fi

Last edited by eSheri; 09-09-2011 at 04:23 PM.
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
Ok guys I may be on the late show but, have you seen this new cutie?? OMG decisions, decisions! I'm sure it will be cost more than the ST Nook, Kindle & Kobo but it sure is a looker! I don't know if it will give us full web access but its now on my list of new toys!
WiFi, listen to music while reading, and download books wirelessly from the public library!! Cool!!!

store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&lang Id=-1&categoryId=8198552921644523779&N=4294954529&Name =All+Reader+Digital+Books&XID=M:ebookstore:homepag e_banner&in_merch=MainPromo_Reader%20Wi-Fi
Sure, announced at US$149 or 149$ (including shipping) it is a bit more expensive than the competition, but not that much...
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

$149! Wow that's cheap for Sony! But I think they had to price it that low to be in the race. Well, it appears I will be willing my 350 to my teenage pink-loving niece!
Thanks Frankie
Old 09-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Ummm .... been in the news a while now, and I don't think it resembles the 350 much at all, to be honest, but the 650, which it'll replace.
I think the 350 is finished - although I don't think there's been any hard confirmation yet....
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
eSheri
Addict

I hadn't read about it here. I certainly hadn't seen it on Sony's website. The 650 looks wider. It reminds me of the 350.
Advert
Old 09-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #6
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
There's a lot of discussion in this thread. Come join the fun!
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=148798
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #7
eSheri
Addict

Is this the PRS T1 I keep reading about??
Old 09-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
Is this the PRS T1 I keep reading about??
Yes, it is.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #9
eSheri
Addict

Ohhh! I thought that was the tablet. My apologies to the readers.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:32 PM   #10
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast

No worries. The big tablet is called Tablet S, and the clamshell is called Tablet P.