Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-21-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Ian Flemming James Bond audiobooks - discount

AudioGo has recently released all of the original Ian Flemming James Bond novels in audiobook with an all-star lineup of readers. All of the titles are currently priced at 6.99 GBP, or about $11.39 USD. They are available for download in mp3 format, so no one should have compatibility problems. The full lineup can be found here.

Two things that might be of interest to you. First, there is a coupon code to get a discount on the titles. If you use coupon code JB007_6H7A4 you can save 33% when you buy three titles. Second, if you go to the above link they are having a contest to win a collection of all of the titles. Look for the "007 Reloaded Competition" just below the book covers scroll.

Hope some of you may find this valuable.

skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #2
ScotiaBurrell
Banned
ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & little green monster
Bon? Is that french?

Jacques Bon!

ScotiaBurrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2012, 10:16 AM   #3
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
Bon? Is that french?

Jacques Bon!

Yeah, you can edit anything you screw up - except the title. I guess I should look a little closer there next time.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
ScotiaBurrell
Banned
ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScotiaBurrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle & little green monster
No...it was funny.

I have received emails from AudioGo for sometime and am eyeing these audiobooks. The samples sound good.
ScotiaBurrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #5
skinmaan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
No...it was funny.

I have received emails from AudioGo for sometime and am eyeing these audiobooks. The samples sound good.
I got "Dr. No" a couple of weeks ago. I haven't finished it (with all the Audible freebies I'm a bit backlogged) but the first chapter sounds real good. If I was going to get another the first I would get would be "On Her Magesty's Secret Service." Doctor Who reading James Bond - how much more British can you get?
Advert